Managing Your Sanity At Work
Manage your sanity at work
1. Basic rule- Don't answer your phone if you're talking with a patient (rude), have gloves on, or if you're going to the bathroom.
2. Chart in the room before you leave! Don't attempt to go back out to the nurse's station to chart- you will just get distracted.
3. Don't be a superhero- If you hear call bells going off while you're in the middle of something that requires your focus and attention, don't run to go answer it.
4. Take your break and don't feel guilty about it. Care is ongoing, 24/7 and everything will be fine. You'll be better for eating your lunch, trust me.
5. Thank your CNA for helping you out, ALWAYS. At the chaotic of times, CNA's are the nurses for nurses.
Please comment some helpful tips below!